Saturday, November 14, 2009

My First Sacrament of Reconciliation & Holy Communion on Saturday, 14 November 2009

Saturday. 14 November 2009 marks important day in my life.

I recevied for the First Time the Sacrament of Reconciliation as well as Sacrament of Holy Communion.

I want to thank Almight God. My Father in Heaven, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit for this day. Thank you Blessed Trinity.

I want to thank my Mum & Dad for guiding and loving me.

I want to thank Brother Samuel.

I want to thank my Sunday School Teacher Mr. & Mrs. Joseph Loh for their CCD classes throughout the year.

I also want to thank Father Vergeer for guiding me for my first Sacrament of Reconcilation & Sacrament of Holy Communion & celebrating the Mass.

It was a very special day, I was given an important task of offering up the Holy Host during the Mass.



It was also a big surprise that I met my favourite school teacher, Madam Yiu during the mass. She took my photo when I was lining up to receive Jesus for the first time.



It is a beautiful day. I am so blessed, Lord! I want to thank you & Praise you.




With my good friend Brenda Wong. Looking on is Mum's friend... Elizabeth.


I offered Holy Host during the Mass














Surprised ! Met Madam Yiu when I was going to receive Jesus.






Received JESUS for the First time. Praise the Lord!
















Received First Holy Communion Cetificate from Father Veegeer.



Group Photo with friends, teachers & Father Veegeer












Thank you Mum & Dad. Thank you Brother Samuel.
Praise the Lord ! Alleluia !

Reveived an award of First Place in my sunday school Class.

Praise the Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment